DT card for Fab n Funky Challenge 132 - Anything but a Card

Good Morning my blogging buddies and a big hello and thank you to all my new followers.

Today is the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge and this time our host it the lovely Rachel who has chosen the great theme of


Anything But A Card

We have a fabulous new sponsor  Flonzcraft who are stamp manufacturers based in New Zealand.
Flonzcraft are offering a fantastic prize of a $20 voucher to spend in store- with free shipping!!

The design team were lucky enough to have some of their stamps to use for the challenge and let me tell you they have some gorgeous images to choose from.

I picked a beautiful stamp called Drop Tree and I decided to make an easel calendar, I don't think I've ever made one so far in advance before.


I stamped the image in distress ink which gave a nice texture to the leaves which is hard to pick up on the photo.  I also used the same image to stamp the edges of the paper on the base. 

Items used:
Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
Backing paper - First editon Spring Feast
calendar tab from the Glitterpot
Whimsy corner dies

Please check out the Fab n Funky Challenge blog to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and to see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this one.


I am entering my calendar into the following challenges:

Charisma cardz - monochrome
Incy Wincy Challenge - anything but a card
Simply Create Too - use it 2 times, at least ( used same stamp to make backing paper)
Bearly Mine - anything goes


I hope you all have a good day
Bye for now
Hugs 










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment