DT card for Card Mania Challenge - On the Beach


Good Morning my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the bank holiday weekend, the last one now until Christmas!

Today sees the start of a new Card Mania Challenge and our theme for the next two weeks is

On the Beach/In the Sea

We are sponsored this time by the wonderful Meljens Designs  who will be giving a prize of 4 digis to our lucky winner.
The design team were given some fabulous images to play with, here's my card made with the happiest looking boat I have ever seen!!



Items used
Digi Stamp - Meljens Designs coloured with Promakers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Echo Park
Memory Box Dies- Madera Corner and Prima Labels
Senitment stamp - Personal Impressions
Fish Charm received in blog candy from Faye
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White from  MCH _ love this!!

If you take a look on the Card Mania Challenge blog you will be able to see the stunning creations by the rest of the design team and you will be able to see who were the lucky winners of the last challenge.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
One Stitch at a time - use a digi
I ♥ Promakers - Transport
Crafty Cardmakers - Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside!
Daring Cardmakers - beside the seaside
Ohh La La - All at sea
Nutcrafters - favourite colour combination (Aqua and white)

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I'll be back later with my Sketch n Stash DT card.
Bye for now
Hugs







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment