DT card for Card Mania Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello my lovely blogging friends and followers. I do hope you are well.

There is a new challenge starting today called Card Mania Challenge and I am delighted to be part of the design team. The theme for the first challenge is a nice easy one and everyone's favourite:

Anything goes

We are sponsered this time by the wonderful Sassy Studio Designs who are offering a prize of 4 digis to the winner. The design team were very lucky to have some of their gorgeous images to play with.  As you can see I have gone for a summery theme.


Items used:

Digi-stamp } Sassy Studios Polka Dot Bikini Sassy coloured with Promarkers
Papers- Dovecraft
Martha Stewart Cherish border punch
Nellie Snellen Floral punhes
Personal impressions sentiment
Memory box Meridian Border
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder

If you take a look on the Card Mania Challenge blog you will see the stunning cards made by the rest of the design team - believe me they are amazing!! There is also some yummy candy up for grabs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Anything Goes - summer Days
Bunny Zoe - summer
MAWTT - summer
Incy Wincy Designs - Beach Days
Nutcrafters - embossed background ( part of the background only so feel free to delete if necessary!)

So, that's it for now but I'll be back later with my DT card for the new Fab n Funky challenge

Hugs





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment