Hello again my blogging buddies
Whoops, there's me happily commenting all of your your gorgeous creations and then I remembered that I hadn't added this one. It's been one of those days!!
This is my second post today, if you would like to see my Card Mania DT card please click here
As it's Wednesday it's time for another Fab n Funky challenge and this time the lovely Judit has chosen the theme of
Angels or Fairies
Our sponsor this time is the fabulous Digi Darla Designs who are offering 5 digi images from their store.
This is a card I made for a friend who loves the purple. I used my favourite fairy image, I love all the detail on her wings As you will see I have not added many embellishments as I didn't want to cover up the pretty papers.
Items used
Digi Stamp } Wee stamps silver fairy coloured with Promarkers
Papers} First Edition Dream Catcher
Sentiment } Craftwork crafts
Ribbon and lace from stash
If you pop along to the Fab n Funky Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team, many of them have used gorgeous images for our sponsor Digi Darla. Also you will see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Anything with wings
Love to Create Sparkle
Totally Gorjuss Lacy Lacy
Creatalicious Challenge - Fantasy theme or babies
Flutterby Wednesday - anything goes ( must include a butterfly or fairy)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - lots of layers
Sweet Stampin' - things with wings
Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards today, I really do appreciate it
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment