Good Morning my lovely blogging buddies and hello to all of my new followers.
Just popping on to show you a card that I made for a friend who's birthday was earlier in the week. I have checked she has received it first!
I bought this digi a while ago and somehow I'd forgotten I had it until I was looking through my files for something else and of course I didn't find what I was originally looking for but never mind because I was pleased to find this one.
My colour choice was inspired by the gorgeous glittery backing paper which you cannot really see on my photograph.
Digi stamp - Saturated Canary - Becca and Bo coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Isabelle
Papermania Kraft card
Tonic studios daisy border punch
Nellie Snellen floral punches
Craftwork cards sentiment
Ribbon, lace and pearls from stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
My mums craft shop - Ice cream flavours (mint choc chip - yum)
Crafts and Me - green with envy
Poodles Parlour - anything goes
digi doodle shop - ribbons and bows
Paper Playtime - Anything goes
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment