Good Morning my lovely blogging friends
I hope you are all well. Like many of you, I have really enjoyed watching the Olympics this weekend. The GB team have done us proud.
Yesterday I made my first Christmas card of this year - at last! I had all good intentions to start much earlier in the year but just didn't get round to it. I have to admit that I do love making Christmas cards though, I love the colours and the sparkle.
So to start me off I choose one of my favourite Christmas stamps and you may have guessed .. it's by Lili of the Valley. No surprise I'm sure as you know I love all of their images. Also, I couldn't wait to use my new Memory Box die too!
I added loads of glamour dust to the snowflakes, it's a shame you can't see how sparkly it looks on the photo.
A close up of that cute image, you can see the glitter a bit more here
Items Used :
Stamp } Lili of the Valley - Snow Bears coloured with Promarkers
Papers } Dovecraft
Embossing folder } Cuttlebug snowflakes
Border punch } Xcut Leafy Lace
Memory box frosty border
Sentiment } Wildrose Studio
Snowflakes } Woodware punches and Marianne dies
Glamour Dust
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Before I go I just wanted to share some of my good news with you. I have been selected to join the Design Team of
Card Mania Challenge. This is a new fortnightly challenge which starts on 15th August but if you pop over and become a follower there is some yummy up for grabs donated by Mulberry Crafts.

Right, that's it from me , just off to see what you have all been up to.
Bye for now
Hugs
0 comments:
Post a Comment