Good Morning my lovely blogging friends and a really warm welcome to all of my new followers, thank you for being there
As you may have already seen on the Joanna Sheen blog today, I have some very exciting news to tell you. Paula has asked me join the fabulous Joanna Sheen Challenge design team!! I could hardly believe it when she asked me, it really was a shock. I feel truly honoured to be part of such a wonderful and talented team. I have been so lucky lately.
So, onto today's card. I had intended to make another Christmas card yesterday but as you can see I had a change of plan. There are so many birthdays coming up next month so I decided I'd better get one of them made instead.
I noticed a fab sketch on Shelly's Images Blog so I used that for my inspiration. Of course I had to use another of my favourite Lili of the Valley images, you know how much I love them by now, and luckily lots of my friends do too!! So, it developed into a very pink and girly card.
spellbinders large circle and scalloped circles
Sentiment - Personal impressions everyday messages
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Lilis Little Fairies - Monochrome
Shelly's Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge - sketch
Incy Wincy Designs - make a girly creation
Allsorts - Going around in circles
In the Pink - 50 shades of....pink!
Ribbon Girl - Bingo ( ribbon/pearls/image)
Addicted to Stamps - Pearls and lace
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment