DT card for Sketch n Sketch Challenge 95 Daniele's Sketch

Hello Again,

Whoops!!  - I've been happily commenting on your gorgeous creations this morning and forgotten to publish this card. (This is my second post for today for my Card Mania DT card please scroll down.)

It's time for new Sketch n Stash Challenge and this time our Sketch was been designed by the lovely Daniele.




The fabulous prize on offer this time is 2 sets of stamps donated by Crafty Individuals (please see challenge blog for pictures of the gorgeous stamps)

So here is my card following the sketch using my new Prima papers and using one of my favourite stamps which I stamped in grey ink for a softer look


Items Used:
Ink stamp - Kanban Spring Garden
Papers - Prima Tea Thyme
Memory Box Die- Madera Corner
Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch

If you pop over to the Sketch n Stash Challenge blog you will see all the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team and be able to find out who the winner of the last challenge were.



I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - anything floral/ handmade flowers
Die-ing for a Challenge  - Anything Goes (using at least one product avaible from DTDF - Papers and MB Madera corner)
The Cupcake Challenge - flowers ( I hope the flowers on the tree count - if not please feel free to delete!)



While I'm here, I just wanted to remind you all that the lovely Sam from Ladybug Crafts has announced that her new challenge will start on the 1st September and if you hop over to the blog you will see that she is doing a little draw for a gorgeous La Blanche stamp. 




I hope you enjoy the rest of the day and thanks so much for looking at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment