We're Spooky at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge!


Good morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week so far.

Today is very a busy one on my blog, I have 3 cards to share including one with a blog hop.
I wanted to space them out a little bit so will make an early start with this one.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
This week our theme is
Spooky
For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful DigiStamp Boutique
Prize for the lucky winner is £10 to spend online.


Well, as you probably know I am not really too keen on spooky things. Therefore I have gone for a cute spook! I was lucky to win this fab image from Little Miss Muffet last year so it was good to have the chance to use it.
This is a shadow box style card. I have drawn spiders webs on the acetate with a white gel pen and hand cut a bat which I attached with a strip of acetate to try to make it look like it is flying. 
Sorry the photos are not too good, it was hard to get a good picture because of the reflection and you don't really want to see the photographer do you!


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Little Miss Muffet Monster Kip coloured with Promarkers
Paper- Doodlebug Designs
White Gel Pen
Acetate


If you take a look at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful spooky creations made by this week's Design Team
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

My Mums craft shop - Halloween
Card Makin' Mamas -  Trick or Treat
Ladybug Crafts - Halloween and/or die cuts
MAWTT -  Spooktastic times
Crafty Catz - Halloween
Little Miss Muffet - It's a Doodle (have doodled the spiders webs on the acetate, not sure if this counts so feel free to delete my entry if necessary!)


Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I'll be back soon with my Ready Teddy Go DT card and a fabulous blog hop.
bye for now
hugs





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment