Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.
Today is the start of A Gem of a Challenge
This week the theme set by the lovely Debs is
3,2,1 Recipe
3 papers, 2 types of embellishments and 1 image
The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)
I chose to use one Pink Gem Design's newer images, the adorable Barclay with Presents
My two embellishments are buttons and die cut mittens.
Close up of the cute image
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs ~ Barclay with Presents coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas
Sentiment - LOTV Christmas Sentiment Tags
Polar White Flowersoft
Stickles - Stardust
Wooden Buttons from stash
If you take a look at A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and our fabulous guest designer too
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Divas by Design - 3 or more layers
Winter Wonderland - Wrap it Up
Thank you for taking the time to look at my card this morning. I really do appreciate it.
I will be back a bit later with my DT card for Dies to Die for.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment