Hello Everyone, as promised I'm back with my second card of the day.
(Please scroll down to see my DT card for the Without Words Challenge)
Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
This time we are using sketch #19 and I have picked the optional theme of pearls and swirls.
For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful A Day for Daisies.
Prize $10 to spend online
The DT were very lucky to be able to choose an image A Day for Daisies.
The image I picked is appropriately named Happy Tree.
Here is the sketch, as you can see I have rotated it because I wanted my sentiment to be at the top.

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - A Day for Daisies ~ Happy Tree coloured with Promarkers
Papers - very old magazine freebie
Embossed Kraft - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment from a Penny Black set - Hedgie Friends
Wooden Leaves and Hedgehog from stash
If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team .
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - Autumn is here
QKR Stampede - Fall Colours
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment