GDT card for Papertake Weekly Challenge

Good Afternoon to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope your week is going okay.

I honestly cannot believe how quickly the last 3 months have gone, this is my penultimate GDT card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge!
This week the theme is
Oh Christmas Tree
Please feature a Christmas Tree somewhere on your project

The sponsor for this challenge is a fab new digi company called  Digital Stamps.

So onto my card. I used my newest LOTV stamp, I adore James Bear and was so pleased when I saw the gorgeous new images.


Items Used:
Papers - First Edition Nordic Christmas
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug snowflake dots
Crystal Glamour Dust 
Xcut corner rounder punch
Ribbon, twine and eyelets from stash



If you take a look at the Papertake Weekly Challenge, you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the Design Team

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Polkadoodles - Christmas Is Coming
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Moving Along With The Times - Christmas Cuties
LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Anything Goes


Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really appreciate it so much and I love to read any comments you may wish to make.
bye for now
hugs 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment