Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and that your week is going okay, not too long now until the weekend - thank goodness!
I would like to say a big thank you for your lovely comments on my recent creations, you really are so kind to me!
Today is the start of a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.
This week our theme is
Bows 'n' Brads
Our sponsor this week is
CRAFTY RIBBONS with an amazing £10 voucher up for grabs
So here is my card. I have had a selection of peach coloured brads in my stash for a couple of years so I based my colour scheme around them.
Items Used:
Stamp - LOTV Pretty Bouquet coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - First Edition Daydream
Sentiment - LOTV Vintage Labels Occasions
Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch
Seam binding and brads from stash
If you take a look at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made this week by the Blue Fairies team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
Please note the the blog address has changed click here to go to the correct page.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Graphic Markers - Autumn colours
Crafty Catz - Happy Birthday
LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Ribbons
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs to you all







0 comments:
Post a Comment