Cards for Men at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good week. Sending hugs to those in need of them especially to my friends over in Australia effected by the devastating bushfires.

My card today is part of the mid way reminder for the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.
This time our fun theme is
Cards for Men!
Our sponsor is 
Prize for the lucky winner is a £10 voucher.

So onto my card, a fairly CAS design this time.
The cute image was a freebie from Digi-Stamp Boutique about 2 years ago. I don't think is available any more but they have loads of other wonderful images to buy.
My papers were a freebie too from a magazine.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Digi-Stamp Boutique  coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Forever Friends (free with a magazine)
Memory Box Country Landscape die
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Stardust Stickles 

If you take a look at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Digi Stamp Boutique - October Customer Challenge
Polka Doodles - Christmas is Coming

Thank you for taking the time to stop and have a look at my blog today. I really appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment