Funky Snow Girl

Good Afternoon to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend. 

Pink Gem Designs has just released some gorgeous new Christmas images so I just wanted to show you a card that I made with the adorable  Funky Snow Girl 
I have followed a sketch from In the Pink Challenge - one of my favourite challenges. I rotated the sketch to enable me to have my snowflakes in the top corner.


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Funky Snow Girl  coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Papermania Mistleto Kisses (very old!)
Memory Box Precious Snowflakes
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Stickles - Stardust
Polar White Flower Soft
Gems and charm from stash.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Graph'It Markers - Alternative Xmas Colours
In the Pink  - Fabulous sketch which I rotated.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I know I always say it but I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
For those of you in the UK, I hope you all take care in the storms that we have forecast tonight and tomorrow morning.
bye for now
hugs 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment