A Little Bit Shabby at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge

Good Afternoon everyone.
It's me again - You will be pleased to know that this is my final post of the day!

Today is also the start of a new A Little Bit Crafty Challenge
This month our theme is 
A Little Bit Shabby

Ours sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize - $10 voucher 

and
Prize - £7.50 voucher

and
3 free digi-stamps



I have used one of my favourite images from A Day for Daisies and made a criss cross style card. I have coloured her dress in one of my favourite colours.
At first glance it may look like I have added lots to this card but actually most of the detail is on the gorgeous backing paper. 



To show the pull out tag

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - A Day for Daisies - Pearls in my Hair coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Prima Fairy Belle
Spellbinders Floral Ovals 
Marianne Designs Lace Tag 
Sentiment - LOTV 
Ribbon Rose Trim, resin flower and charm from stash

If you take a look at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge you will see the amazing creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

A Day for Daisies - Buttons, Bows or both
Sweet Stampin' things with wings
Natalie and Amy - Shabby Chic
Eureka Stamps - wings and things
Twisted Tuesday - Heavy Metal
Di's Digi Designs - Show your colouring skills !
Crafty Sentiments - favourite technique and/or colours. (I love making criss cross cards and these are my favourite colours too)
Panpastel uk - anything goes

I would like to thank you all once again for taking the time to stop and look at my blog. Your support and encourage means so much to me.
Bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment