Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week. Sending big hugs to those who need or want them!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my recent cards, I truly value each and every one of them.
Today is the start of a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.
This week our theme is
Christmas in October
We have THREE sponsors this week so THREE lucky winners
They are:
and
and
I had so much fun making this card. As you probably know, I love making Christmas cards and I love LOTV stamps so the perfect combination!
Items Used:
Stamp - LOTV Nativity Angels coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - First Edition Silent Night
Sentiment - Paula Pascual Christmas Messages
Tiny Pom Pom Trim from The Ribbon Girl
Tiny Gems for stash
Stickles - Stardust
If you pop along to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More- Christmas is coming
Ribbon Girl - October lovely Lili ChallengeCHNC Challenge Extra October - Anything 'Christmas' Goes
Holly Jolly - A Christmas Carol - Away in a Manger
Simon Say Wednesday Challenge - Christmas/ Happy Holiday







0 comments:
Post a Comment