Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I do hope all is well with you and you are having a good week so far.
A warm welcome to my new followers too, thank you so much for joining me.
I have 2 posts today so I'd better get straight down to business.
Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
This week our fun theme is
Shades of Grey
(monochromatic grey colouring)
Our sponsor is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps
Prize for the lucky winner is 7 digi stamps of the winners choice.
I recently purchased this wonderful image from Pollycraft (which has now sadly closed.) so when I saw the theme I knew he would be ideal. I made the faux screws with Card Candi coloured with Promarkers and a pencil line down the centre.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pollycraft (now closed) coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Big Sentiments by Paula Pascual
Papers - Dovecraft Monochrome
Embossing Folders - Stars Crafts Too
- Chevrons Crafter's Companion.
Card Candi
If your pop over to the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Pan Pastels - Shades of Grey
Created With Love Challenges - Anything Goes






0 comments:
Post a Comment