Good Afternoon to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week.
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my recent cards, it means so much to me.
I'm here today to let you know about the new Papertake Weekly Challenge.
This week the theme is
Two by Two
use 2 images, or papers or types of embellishments e.t.c.
The sponsor for this challenge is Whiff of Joy who will be giving a gorgeous stamp to the lucky winner.
For my card I have used the same image twice and two different papers.
This is the card I made for my beautiful youngest daughter (it was her birthday in August). She loves music and is currently learning to play the guitar thus my choice of stamp.
I covered the stamped images with a Wink of Stella glitter pen which you cannot see on my photos, it looks so much prettier in real life.
Sorry there are so many photos of this one, it was quite tricky to get a decent picture.
card opened up to show the other image
You can see the pretty glitter effect on the paper on this one
Items Used
Stamp - Inkadinkado Folk Guitar
Papers - First Edition Bird Song
Cheery Lynn Happy and Birthday dies
Die-namics Musical notes
La la lands Heart Banner
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Music Note Ribbon and gems from stash
If you take a look at the Papertake Weekly Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the talented design team
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
MAWTT - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes Southern Girls - song title Guitar Man by Bread
Tammy's Scrappin Corner -Inspired by Song Title - Guitar Man by BreadPenny Black and More - Anything Goes.
The Ribbon Girl - Make it Sparkly
The Ribbon Girl - Make it Sparkly
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment