Christmas Shadow Box - Dies to Die for DT card

Hello again Everyone.
 I hope you are having a good weekend.

I'm pleased to be back today to show you what I have made using some wonderful goodies from
Dies to Die For

I have had great fun making a Shadow Box card with the amazing La La Lands Shadow Box Kit.
I was so impressed by this kit. You get everything you need, including the frames, holly leaves and the background trees with layers. It's made from high quality paperboard and was very easy to assemble.
It's a natural light wood colour which I really like but it would be easy to paint up if you wanted to.
I have placed sweet Marci with Christmas Ornament inside the box, the sentiment I used came with the stamp and fit perfectly onto the oval provided with the kit.



side view to show the layers



Items Used:





I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Deep Ocean - Christmas is round the corner
Lisa B designs - Traditional colours
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything but a Square
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything goes
Crafts Too - Christmas Festivities - Twist make a scene
Created with Love - Any Holiday ( Christmas )

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today. Your support and encouragement means so much to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment