We're Anything but Square at A Gem of a Challenge!

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends. A big warm welcome to all my new followers, it's so nice and such an honour to have you join me.
I hope you are all well and having a good weekend.

Today is the start of a new
This week our fun theme is 

Anything but Square

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....


Not sure what this card design is called but it was fun to make! I folded the front of the card in half and then cut half way with my Spellbinders scalloped circle die. It's a great design if you want to use 2 images and was fun to decorate.
Sorry there are lots of photos, this was a difficult one to take pictures of


inside of card



Items Used:
Digi Stamps - Pink Gem Designs Andy on Tyre Swing and Skateboard Andy coloured with Promarkers
Papers - DCWV Stack 6
Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles
XCut Star Dies
Crafts Too Ivy Corner Die
Cheery Lynn Dies Happy Birthday 
wooden stars from stash



If you pop along to A Gem of a Challenge  you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Here come the Boys - Anything goes for men/boys
Dream Valley - fancy folds
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Let's Here it for the Boys


Thank you all so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I know I always say it but I honestly do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment