Easel Does It at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well, sending hugs for those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
This week our theme chosen by the lovely Jane is
Easel Does It 

For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful
The prize for the lucky winner is 1 stamp set


I was really pleased when I saw this theme as I  love making easel cards, I think it's nice to have the extra space to add the sentiment which is especially handy if you have a larger image.








Items Used:
Stamp- Penny Black Perils of Love coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Wild Rose Studio Milton and Co ( magazine freebie)
Spellbinders Labels 8
Memory Box  Blooming Posie Die
Martha Stewart Doliy Lace border punch
Martha Stewart Frond punch 
Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings
Tonic Studio Small Flower punch

If you take a look at the  Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful easel cards made by this week's design team

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Penny Black and More - dies and punches
Ladybug Crafts -  July Challenge Favourite embellishment (die cut and/or punched flowers)
Dream Valley - Fancy Folds
Craft Your Passion - Happy Birthday
Eureka Stamps Challenge - Happy Birthday

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
Hugs 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment