Hello again everyone, hope you are all okay.
As promised I'm back with my second post of the day.
This time with my very first DT card for the wonderful
I was so thrilled to be asked to join such a friendly team especially as I love my teddies!
My card is part of the mid way reminder for the challenge this month which is a gorgeous inspirational photo (shown below my card)
For this challenge we are sponsored by My Mum's Craft Shop
The prize for the lucky winner is £10 voucher to spend online.
Here's my card. I really enjoyed colouring this cute image from Digi-Stamp Boutique, I think it could be useful for many occasions.
Here is the photo. Interpret it any way you please but do remember that your project must feature a bear or teddy to qualify for the prize draw.
Items Used
Digi Stamp - Digi Stamp Boutique Bobbi and flowers coloured with Promarker and Flexmarkers
Papers - LOTV Petal Fresh
Cheery Lynn medium and large rose dies
Martha Stewart Frond Punch
Martha Stewart Frond Punch
Tonic Studio punch Daisy Border 2
Craftwork Cards sentiment
Impression Obsessions Butterfly die from MCH
Memory Box Small Bow die
If you take a look on the Ready Teddy Go Challenge blog you will see the fabulous creations made by the rest of the design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Digi Stamp Boutique - July customer competition
Cutie Pie - Cute and Cuddly
Allsorts- fur or feathers
Ladybug Crafts - favourite Embellishment (flowers)
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs








0 comments:
Post a Comment