Lots of Layers at A Gem of a Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
 We have glorious sunshine here and I think it's set to stay for the weekend. I do hope you have a share of the good weather too.

Today is the start of a new
This week our fun theme chosen by the Donna is 
Lots of Layers
The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....


I have used one of Pink Gems Designs gorgeous vintage girl images, this one is called Ameila. I think she is so pretty. I have used my Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles to create my layers.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Ameila coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles
Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Butterfly
Memory Box Gentle Leaf
Marianne Designs English Rose
Papers - not sure as they were loose in my box, maybe forever friends?
Pearls from stash

If you take a look on A Gem of a Challenge  you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges :
Crafty Catz - It's Child's Play
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (optional animals)



That's it from me for now. Thank you to you all for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment