Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are well and having a good week
I'm here today to show you the card I may for the
This week our theme is
The prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend online
I have had this cute stamp for a while so I thought it was about time I inked it up. Just need to wait for someone to have a baby girl now so I can send it!
Sorry my picture is a bit washed out, I tried to lighten it but the pink came out far too bright.
Items Used:
Stamp - Lili of the Valley Starry Bunny coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Forever Friends New Arrival
Sentiments - LOTV Vintage Labels Occasions and Personal Impressions ( I think!)
Magnolia Doohickey die Starlight Lace
Memory box Precious Stars
Stardust Stickles
Pearls and ribbon from stash
If you pop along to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:That Craft Place - It's a Girl thing
Bunny Zoe - pink and white
Lili of the valley Ideas to Inspire - Pretty in Pink
2 Sister's Challenge - Stars
Creative Card Crew - Baby - lot's of pink or blue
LEJ Designs - Cute Cute Cute
Cutie Pie - Pretty in Pink
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Delightful Challenges - make a wish - add stars or candles
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment