Colours of your flag at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you are well and having a good week so far. I would like to send really big hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
This week we have a fun theme, we would like you to use the 

Colours of your country's flag

For this challenge we are sponsored by Polkadoodles

 I decided to make a centre step card, one of my favourite card designs. 
I love this Sarah Kay image and it was a nice change for me to colour her in different shades to what I would normally use.


I love this sentiment


Items Used:

Stamp - Sarah Kay Zoe gazing at a butterfly coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
White gel pen (for flowers on hat)
Stamp - C'art Us Butterflies coloured with Promakers
Papers - Maya Designs Life in the Country - I LOVE these!! ( from Dies to Die For)
Sentiment - LOTV Inspirational Sentiments
Spellbinders Labels 18
Nellie Snellen Floral Punches
Ribbon from stash

If you take a look at the  Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Paper crafting journey - anything but square
Cupcake crafting - anything but square
Creative Inspirations - Red White and Blue
Fab 'n' Funky - anything but square
Penny Black and More - dies and punches
Great Impressions- anything goes 
Lisa B designs - Red, White and Blue
Allsorts - Favourite Things - I have loads on here : centre step card, Sarah Kay image, punched flowers, butterflies, Maya Design papers and of course my Promarkers!!
  
Thank you to you all for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
Bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment