Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends. I hope your week is going well.
My card today is part of the mid-way reminder and inspiration post for the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Our fun theme this month is
Snowmen or Snowpeople
We are sponsored by My Mum's Craft Shop who have a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.
So here's the card I made last week on one of the hottest days of the year, it felt a little strange but one good thing - the glitter dried really quickly!!!
Items Used
Ink Stamps - Penny Black Sweet Snowman coloured with Promakers
Penny Black Snow Scroll ( for edges)
Embossing Folder Cuttlebug Snowflakes
Memory Box Star Flourish
Memory Box Precious Snowflakes (with bow cut off !)
Sentiment - Whimsy Holiday Mini Postage Stamps
Glamour Dust and Stardust Stickles
If you take a look at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge you will see loads of inspiring creations from the rest of the design team
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Penny Black - Christmas in July
Clearly iStamp - Christmas in July
Creative Corner - Let it Sparkle
Sentimental Sundays - Christmas in July
Holly Jolly Christmas - snowmen
I ♥ Promakers - Christmas in July
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment