Citrus Colours at the Joanna Sheen Challenge

Hello to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good weekend. 

Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge
This time our theme seems really appropriate for the hot weather we are having here in the UK at the moment:
Citrus Colours

As always the wonderful prize for the lucky winner will be a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen.

Well, I did warn you on my last post that this was going to be bright and I'm sure you will agree that it is!!
I was sent some Country Kitchen Rubber Stamps - Cloudy Lemonade.  A fabulous stamp set which includes the main image a smaller image and a recipe. I was also sent some Queen and Co - Self-Adhesive Candy Stripers which I used for the flower centres

Here it is  -  get your sunglasses ready!! Sorry if it gives you a headache!



Close up of the recipe


Items Used:
 Stamp -Country Kitchen Rubber Stamps - Cloudy Lemonade coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug designs
Spellbinders Lables 1 and scalloped labels 1
Go Create Large Square Frilly Frame
Nellie Snellen Floral punch
Martha Stewart Frond punch

If you take a look on the Joanna Sheen Challenge, you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Oldie but Goodie - In the garden (old papers and very old but favourite flower punch)
Penny Black and More - Die and Punches
Graphic Markers - Candy colours - sherbet lemons (yum)

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, it really means a lot to me and I love to read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment