Die-ing for it at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge!

Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
I hope you are well and had a good weekend. We were very lucky to have 2 beautifully sunny days.


So, my goodness,  it's the 1st of July already - can you believe it? Anyway, that means the start of a new
This month our theme is

"Die-ing" for it!
We would like to see your creations that you have made using dies of some kind

Our wonderful sponsors for this month offering some amazing prizes are :

Smeared ink - $15 voucher

Saturated Canary - 3 digis of winners choice

Cheery Lyn Designs - £20 voucher

The design team were very lucky to be able to choose an image from Saturated Canary. I chose the beautiful Sabrina.
My colour scheme for this card was inspired by my gorgeous daughter when she was wearing a pretty peach coloured top, it really suited her and went so well with her beautiful dark brown eyes.


Items Used
Papers - Prima Devine from MCH
Memory Box Fabulous Phlox available @ MCH coloured with Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Memory Box tiny Bow available @ MCH
Impression Obsession Butterfly Set from MCH
Sentiment - LOTV Vintage Labels Occasions
Pearls from stash


If you take at look at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge, you will see the wonderful creation from the rest of the design team


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Fasionista - Wedding or Birthday
Creative Craft Challenges 2  - A stitch in time
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Divas by Designs - Pretty Pearls
Crafting for all Seasons - Make it Girly
As you like it - 3 favourite embellishments - butterflies, flowers and pearls -I love adding these to my cards to help me create a little scene for my image. I especially love adding pearls to my flower centres and butterflies
My Sheri Crafts - Happy Birthday
Card Crafter's Circle -Happy Birthday!
Crafty Sentiments  -  Girl Power
C is for challenge -  NEW CHALLENGE **Flowers

 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
Bye for now
hugs





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment