Picture Inspiration - Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Good Morning dear crafters.
 I hope you are well and that you have had a good week, sending hugs to those in need of them!

Today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge and this time we have a beautiful picture to inspire you which you can see below my card.

For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful 

This cutie is called Thank You. I love her pretty layered dress. 
I have used my newest die, the La-La Land Heart Banner that I bought with my birthday money. I think you may be seeing a lot more of this as I love it!



This is the inspiration photo. As you can see, I was inspired by the pretty colour scheme and the patterns on the bed linen.


Items Used:
Digi stamp - Saturated Canary Thank you coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Stamp - Penny Black Scrolling Around ( for edges)
La-La Land Heart Banner
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Sentiment - LOTV sentiment tags
Seam binding from stash.

If you pop over to the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge -  Spots and Stripes
My Mums Craft Shop - Just for girls
Saturated Canary - Celebration
Bearlymine - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (optional animals)

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to to make
Bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment