Simply Strawberries

Hello to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are all well and having a good week so far, sending hugs to those in need of them.

So, I decided to have a little break in making DT cards to make a card 'just for fun'.
My inspiration came from the wonderfully talented Squirrel who posted a really yummy looking card on the Without Words Challenge here. This is my attempt as CAS, I really had to stop myself adding anything else.
I used a gorgeous digi stamps that I won from Beccy's Place last year.


Items Used:
Digi stamp - Beccy's Place Strawberry Circle coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
White Gel Pen (for dots on the strawberries)
Papers - Doodlebug Designs and the gingham paper is from Lidl!
Spellbinders large circles and scalloped circles
Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallop
Craftcards Sentiment


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Without Words - Summer Picnic
Totally Gorjuss - Sweet
Crafty Cardmakers - Birthday
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes
Pollycraft Challenges  Ruby Red
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs


    • Digg
    • Del.icio.us
    • StumbleUpon
    • Reddit
    • RSS

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment