DT card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.

Good Morning Everyone.
I hope you are all well and that you had a good weekend.

Today I'm here to show you my DT card for the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge. This time our challenge is running for 4 weeks so my card is a  mid-way reminder for you.
We are sponsored by 
The prize is a £10 voucher to spend online

I have used a gorgeous image for Mo's Digital Pencil. This image reminds me a bit of myself as a girl - I always had messy hair and have always loved flowers !!


Here is the sketch for you to follow



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil  End of Summer coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Garden Party
Dienamics Flower and Leaf Trio
Whimsy corner die
Sentiment - LOTV Inspirational sentiments

If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Polkadoodles - Summer Fun
Creative Corner - anything Goes
Clearly istamp - summer time
Crafty Friends - Inspired by a Song - ♫ Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days Of Summer !!
V's Sweet Ideas Blog -  Summer Fun



Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, it really means so much to me.
 I'll be back later with my first DT card for the Ready Teddy Go Challenge
Bye for now
hugs 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment