Hello again everyone
I hope you are all well and that you have had a good week.
The snow has finally arrived here, it's been coming down heavily for the last 3 hours and shows no signs of stopping. I hope those of you that have to go out in it take care and stay safe.
I hope you are all well and that you have had a good week.
The snow has finally arrived here, it's been coming down heavily for the last 3 hours and shows no signs of stopping. I hope those of you that have to go out in it take care and stay safe.
Well it Friday already, thank goodness, and the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge.
For the next 2 weeks our theme is one of my favourites:
Something Girlie
Our sponsor giving a prize to our lucky winner is the wonderful "Live and Love crafts"
I decided to make another Spring-Time card, although at the moment Spring here in the U.K. seems like a long way off! It also gave me a chance to use my newest Memory Box die which I bought with some of my Christmas money. It's called Fabulous Phlox, I really love this and you also get the delicate leaves with it too.
So here is my card:
I decided to make another Spring-Time card, although at the moment Spring here in the U.K. seems like a long way off! It also gave me a chance to use my newest Memory Box die which I bought with some of my Christmas money. It's called Fabulous Phlox, I really love this and you also get the delicate leaves with it too.
So here is my card:
Close up of the pretty image, you can just about see the sparkle I have added to her wings
Items Used
Digi Stamp - Wee Stamps Spring Bringer coloured with Promarkers
Papers - LOTV Promises
Sentiment - LOTV Everyday Grungy Sentiment
Memory Box die - Fabulous Phlox
Stickles - Stardust
Ribbon, flower trim and pearls from stash
If you take a look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge Blog you will see the stunning creations by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
CLP sketch Challenge - challenge 54 fab sketch
I ♥ Promarkers - Layer it Up!
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Something new (new flower die)
Lisa B designs - Spring Time
Perfect Sentiment - 'Encourage Me' with Ribbon
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Challenge #40 - Die Cuts & Flowers
Right, that's all from me for now.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue ♥






0 comments:
Post a Comment