Good Morning to you all my wonderful blogging buddies.
I hope you are all well and had a good weekend, they go so quick don't they!
This will be a busy week on my blog so I'd better get on with it.
Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge and we are using sketch #2 with the optional theme set by the lovely Doreen of Die Cuts.
Our sponsor for this challenge is
Crafty Individuals, full details of the fabulous prize are on the challenge blog
Here is my card. Now, I must confess that I did forget about the theme until I had finished my card but luckily I had used my spellbinders die to cut out the image so I think I got away with it!
Here is the sketch for you to follow this time

Items Used
Digi Stamp ~ Bugaboo Edward Elephant Flower. Coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Pink Paislee Indigo Blue
Spellbinders Labels 8
Corner rounder punch
Whimsy Friendship Ticket Sentiments
Organza ribbon from stash
If you pop over to the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge. I am looking forward to seeing your take on the sketch.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Sweet Stamping - ribbon
OSATT - Use a digi
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes with optional flowers
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now.
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment