It's Anything Goes at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge


Good Morning Everyone.
I hope you are all having a good week and for those of you who still have the snow I hope you stay safe and warm. Our snow had nearly all melted but then we had another light covering this morning but thankfully not too much this time.

Today is the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge and the theme this week is
Anything Goes

For this challenge we are sponsored by Nitwits collections who will be giving a $10 voucher to the lucky winner to spend on their fabulous website

 I was pleased to use one of my newest stamps. I love these cute bears practising their football skills and they were so much fun to colour.
I used 2 embossing folders and I added texture to the light green card using a paper crimper.




Close up showing those cute bears. I coloured the footballs twice and cut them out to layer up.


Items used
Image ~ Lili of the Valley Footballing bears coloured with Promarkers
Backing paper ~ First Edition Up and Away
Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug Stars and  Spellbinders M-Bossabilities
Spellbinders Labels 8
Twine from stash


 If you pop over to the Lilis Little Fairies Challenge blog and see the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team. I look forward to seeing what you come up with this week too.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Here come the boys  Bingo (blue / free - I have chosen embossing / image)
ABC challenges - Birthday
Emerald Faeries - Celebration
Stamp n Doodle - a boy's / male  birthday theme
Cutie Pies  - use 3 different textures
Tuesday Throwdown - Furry Friends
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes

Thank you so much to taking the time to look at my blog today. Your support and encouragement means so much to me.
Bye for now
Hugs 
Sue

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment