New Beginnings at A Gem of a Challenge

Good Morning to you all my lovely blogging buddies

I hope you are well and for those who are not I hope you feel better soon. There seem to be so many nasty bugs going around at the moment.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge
this time the theme picked by the lovely Donna is

New Beginnings

The prize for the winner will be....
4 Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).....


So, I decided to make a card for a new baby boy as the last new baby card I made was for a girl. 
Pink Gems Designs has loads of cute images suitable for new babies, I was really spoilt for choice.
I also used a wonderful Pink Gem's Designs sentiment which can be written to personalise the card and make it extra special.


 Close up of the cute image


Items used:
Digi stamp - Pink Gem Designs Moon Baby coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Up and Away
Seam binding, twine and charm from stash
Embossing folder ~ Crafts Too Stars
Stickles ~ Stardust

If you take a look at the A Gem of a Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations make by the Design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge

There is also a DT call, if you think you may be interested in working with some gorgeous images and being part of a friendly team click here for more details

I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges
Sandy's crafty creations - Anything Goes plus use blue and/or white
Crafty Ribbons - New Beginnings
Totally Papercrafts - Something New
Crafty Sentiments - New
Simon Says Stamp - Something New
4crafty chicks- ribbon and bows
My Time to Crafty - all about the new
Creative Inspirations - Celebration
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time once again to look at my blog today. It really does mean a lot to me
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
Hugs

Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment