Anything Goes at Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Good Morning Everyone

I can hardly believe it's Friday already, the week had flown by. 
The children go back to school on Monday, I'm not looking forward to that and neither are they!

Anyway, I'm here to tell you about the new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge which starts today.
The theme for the first challenge of the year is

Anything Goes
We are sponsored by the wonderful Stamp Fairy who will give a prize of $10 voucher to the lucky winner.


The design team were very lucky to have some gorgeous images from Stamp Fairy to use.
I love cute Mimi with her teddy and decided to make a card to send hugs to a special friend.


Items Used
Digi stamp - Stamp fairy Mimi Teddy coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Daydream
 Whimsy Friendship Ticket Sentiments
Woodware sentiment stamp
Spellbinders ovals and scalloped ovals
MFT dienamics Flower trio die
Kraft card, ribbon and pearls from stash

If you take a little look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Favourite embellishments (Flowers and ribbon)
By the cute and Girly - cute and Girly!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really appreciate your encouragement and support.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment