Good Morning to you all my lovely blogging buddies and a warm welcome to my new followers, thank you so much for choosing to follow me.
I hope you are all having a good weekend and that you are not affected too much if you have snow where you are. We are very lucky living on the South Coast, it rarely snows and if does it never stays around for too long.
3 – 2 – 1
3 different papers , 2 embellishments or 2 types embellishments and
For this challenge I was sent a really cute image and 3 papers printed out from the Holly Pond Hill CD Rom. I was also sent some gorgeous spotty ribbon and a wonderful silver heart charm.
Since the image is fairly large I made a twisted easel card, in order to use all 3 papers. The sentiment was included with the image and reads 'Relax it's your Birthday'
Close up to show that cute image and gorgeous heart
Items Used - All from Joanna Sheen
Image, papers and sentiment Holly Pond Hill CD Rom
Spotty Ribbon
Silver Heart
If you pop over to the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Tie up your loose ends ( add a bow)
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and stay safe and warm
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment