Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday!
Well, we definitely have the snow now, like most of the U.K. it seems.
My children were sent home from school after their first lesson yesterday and the way things are looking I am not sure that they will be going in on Monday either.
Today is the start of a new A Gem of A Challenge
We have changed things slightly so we will now have weekly challenges.
As we have a large DT we have split into 2 teams, The Pinks and The Gems so each team will be doing alternate weeks..
This week is The Pinks turn and the lovely Katie had chosen the theme of
Emboss it !
(Can be either wet or dry)
This challenge will run until 6pm 25th January
The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).....
I used Pink Gem Designs stunning Snowdrops image. I think that it is so beautifully delicate and perfect for a Winter birthday. The sentiment is also from Pink Gem design and is part of the wonderful Vintage Occasions Sentiments. In this set you get loads of different sentiments and a blank frame if you want to add your own .
So here is my card, I made a frame for the image and raised it slightly which is hard to see on my photo.
Close up of the image to try and show that some of the petals have been coloured twice to layer up.
Items Used
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Snowdrops coloured with Promarkers
Digi Sentiment - Pink Gem Design Vintage Occasions Sentiments
Embossing folder ~ Couture Creations Intrinsic
Paper - Dovecraft Back to Basics
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
Shaped card blank form Craftwork cards
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Embossing
LMM - Winter Birthday
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
MAWTT - Happy Birthday
Allsorts - Flower Power
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Anything GoesThank you so much for looking at my blog today and for all your support and encouragement you have given me this week too. You really are so kind
I hope you all have a good weekend
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment