Lili's Little Fairies - Use 2 Backing Papers


Hello to you all, my wonderful blogging buddies and a big welcome to my new followers too, I feel so honoured to have you there

Well, after our little Christmas break I'm here to let you know about the new challenge starting today over at 
The theme this time is a nice easy one:

Use 2 Backing Papers

The prize for the lucky winner this time is from NITWITS COLLECTIONS who are giving a $10 voucher to spend on their website

I used one of my older LOTV stamps that I haven't used for a while. It was so nice to colour some of my favourite images again.  I stamped these cute teddies in Memento Rich Cocoa ink to give them a softer look.


Items used:
Ink Stamp - Lili of the Valley Birthday Bumps coloured with Promakers
Papers - First Edition  Up and Away
Memory Box Corner Bow die
Martha Stewart Cherish punch
Personal Impressions Sentiment Stamp
Craftwork cards card blank

If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of our last challenge.
(I have just spotted this hasn't been posted on the challenge blog yet but I'm sure it will be soon!!!)

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Fussy and Fancy - Furry Friends
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Celebration


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today and for all of your previous comments. Your are all so kind.
Bye for now
hugs 
Sue

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment