Hello to you all my wonderful Blogging buddies.
Well, here I am with my first DT card for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
To be honest, I was so shocked when Denise Emailed me to ask if I would like to join her wonderful team that I thought she may had made a mistake! I really do feel so lucky to be part of such a talented and friendly team.
So the theme for the next week chosen by the lovely Pinky is:
Add Sparkle.
Don’t forget to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.
The sponsor is the fabulous Whiff of Joy Stamps who will be giving the prize of a stamp to the lucky winner.
Seeing the theme I knew immediately which image I wanted to use as it gave me a good excuse to add plenty to glitter to her gorgeous wings. I also used my fabulous new Memory Box border die that I won from Oysterstamps in a competition they had on Facebook. I have of course used one of my favourite colours.
Close up to show the glitter on her wings
Items Used:
Digi stamp ~ Weestamps Silver Fairy coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers ~ Pink Petticoat daisy bouquet and doodle swirls
Senitment ~ Woodware ( I think!)
Memory Box Nottingham Border Die
Martha stewart butterfly punch
Stickles ~ stardust
lace and gems from stash
If you take a look on the Passion for Promakers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team. I hope lot's of you will be able to join in with this one too.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
I ♥ Promarkers ~ Anything Goes
Cupcake challenge - With bells on (just a small one on her wings so feel free to delete if necessary)
Eureka Stamps - use Turquoise or Teal
Love the Create - Anything Goes with a Sentiment.
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Anything Goes
That Craft Place ~ New Goodies (Die)Polkadoodles ~ Monochromatic
My Time to Craft - Things with wings
Craftroom Challenge - Monochrome
Craftroom Challenge - Monochrome
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment