Good Morning to you all, my wonderful blogging buddies.
I hope you are well and having a good week so far.
Well, it's Wednesday already so that means the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.
Our theme this week, chosen by the lovely Rachel is a good one it's
Shoes
We are sponsored by Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Who are offering a great prize of $5 to spend in store
I have seen so many gorgeous paper bows on cards lately that I really wanted to have a go at making one to go with the bows on my shoes. I do not have one of the special dies so I was really pleased to find a fabulous tutorial here ( thank you Helene for the link). I think you may be seeing a few more of these bows on my cards in the future, they are so easy to make.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Bugaboo High Heels Bow coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Sentiment ~ Lili of the Valley Vintage Labels
Spellbinders labels 1 and labels 8
Tiny red gems from stash
If you take a look on the Fab 'n' Funky blog you will see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
PTT - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Girly/Female
Top Tip Tuesday - Lavishly Luscious Layers!
Oldie but Goodie - Glitz and Glam (old items - papers and red gems)
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today . I would also like to say a massive thank you for all your kind comments on my card yesterday, you have really boosted my confidence.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment