Keepsake Journal for Ladybug Crafts Challenge - Anything but a card!

Good Morning Everyone and 
Happy New Year to you all !!!!

Today is the start of a new Ladybug Crafts Challenge and this time the theme is 

Anything but a card
(or for those of you who really want to make a card, make it a shaped one!)

The prize for the lucky winner will be a £10.00 voucher to spend online at Ladybug Crafts

I decided to have a go at making a Keepsake Journal inspired by one that I saw in the Nov/Dec issue of the Do-crafts Creativity magazine. (It is on page 34 and there are templates included for the pockets.) I adapted the shape and decorated it differently.
I think the idea is to store little tags inside but I haven't really decided what I will use my for yet, I may give it to someone as a gift.

Sorry for showing you so many pictures, I found this so tricky to photograph.

opened out to show pockets 
side view!



Close up of image

Items used:
Digi stamp ~ Tiddlyinks Wryn Blooms coloured with Promakers
Papers - DCWV stack 6
Nellie Snellen floral punches
Martha Stewart Monach Butterfly punch
Embossing folder ~ Craft Concepts Budding Vine 
Marianne Design Creatables - Tags
Pearls and Organza ribbon from stash


If you pop over to the Ladybug crafts challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the Design Team, the winner and top 3 will be announced later in the week.

I would like to enter this into the following fabulous challenges
2 Sisters - anything but a card
CRAFT - Not a card
Charisma Cardz - anything goes
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Card Crafters Circle - Anything Goes
ABC challenge - E for embossing ( embossing on pockets)
Kaboodle Doodles - #152 - anything goes
MMCS - Anything goes


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really appreciate your support and encouragement.
I hope you have a good day
Bye for now
Hugs 
Sue



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment