Good Morning Everyone
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We have a light covering of snow here this morning. Being on the South Coast of England we don't get it that often so it's always a bit of a novelty for us!!
I am really sorry that it has been over a week since my last card. I have been busy happily making DT cards all of which seem to be due in the same week so that meant I didn't have any that I could show you until now.
Right, I'd better get started. Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge which is our first one of the year.
We have decided to have a 'retro' year and start from sketch 1 from our catalogue. However just to make it a little different we will now have an optional theme for you. So our OPTIONAL theme which has been picked by Daniele our wonderful Team Leader is Vintage
Our sponsor for this challenge is an new one for us - the fabulous
Live and Love Crafts who will be giving a £10 voucher to the lucky winner
As you will see I have rotated the sketch to fit my image. I have used one of many wonderful images which are available free from Free Vintage Digistamps and coloured it lightly with Distress Ink
Close up of flower made using Cheery Lynn Sweet William Die cut 5 times and layered up
Here is the sketch:

Items Used:
Image ~ free Digi stamp from freevintagedigistamps
Kanban ink stamp ~ Spring Meadow (for edges)
Distress Ink ~ Weathered Wood
Papers ~ Papermania Capsule collection Aqua
Cheery Lynn Sweet William
Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish
Sentiment ~ Woodware
If you pop over to the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team including Jayne, our new team member.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Addicted to stamps and More - NatureAllsorts - Dies and Punches
J+C Creations - something old, something new (old paper new flower die)
MAWTT - Floral Delights
Charisma cardz - Happy Birthday
Divas by design - Anything Goes
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I will be back later with my DT card for the Card Mania Challenge
I will be back later with my DT card for the Card Mania Challenge
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment