You're Too Sweet - Dies to Die for GDT card

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend. Sending hugs to those in need of them.
I think we are all glad to have a couple of days rest. That first full week back at school and college is always a bit tiring and now my son has to catch the train at 7.20am each morning he is really appreciating having a lie in.

Anyway, I am here today with my next Guest Designer card made with some gorgeous goodies from

I have used a cute image and sentiment from Tiddly Inks Sweets for my Sweet stamp set.
This is a fabulous set, you get 2 main images, 2 sentiments and loads of little extras ( and it's in the sale at the moment too!)
My flower was made using the Die-namics Layered Rose with a Memory Box Scalloped Posie in the centre.


Items Used:
Stamp -  Tiddly Inks Sweets for my Sweet coloured with Promarkers

MME Ooh La La Simply Sweet  (these are in the sale too!)




I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Tiddly Inks - saying thanks
Fab 'n' Funky - Sweet Treats
The Perfect Sentiment - cards only -must have sentiment on front - Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. Your support, encouragement and friendship really means so much to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment