Good morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
Thank you for your kind comments on my cards yesterday.
I can hardly believe that it is the first of September already and my children go back to school and college next week. I am really going to miss them, we have had a wonderful Summer together.
Anyway, today is the start of a new A Little Bit Crafty Challenge
This month our theme is
Clean and Simple
For this challenge we are sponsored by:
Prize 7 digis of winners choice
Prize 4 digis of winners choice
£10 Voucher to spend online
The design team were very lucky to be able to pick an image from one of the sponsors so I chose the gorgeous Floral Watering Can from Delicious Doodles
To try and add a bit of interest, I used my Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallop to shape the bottom edge of my card and embossed some lines using my Hougie Board.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Floral Watering Can from Delicious Doodles coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes
Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallop
If you take a look at the Little Bit Crafty Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Creative Romance - CAS
Just Add Ink - Just Add Colouring
Delicious Doodles - Anything Floral
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog again today. I know that I always say it but I honestly do appreciate your support and encouragement.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment