It's Sketch Time at the Papertake Weekly Challenge

Good Afternoon to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope all is well with you, sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Papertake Weekly Challenge, I am really enjoying being a Guest Designer for them.
This time the theme is 

Sketchie Free For All

There is a new sketch for this week or you can use any other Papertake Weekly sketch that you can find on the challenge blog here
The fabulous sponsor for this week is

Prize - $20 voucher to spend online for the lucky winner.

I know that I am completely of season for this card if you live in the UK but I just felt like making a Springtime card and I wanted to use my gorgeous First Edition Bird Song papers too.



Here is Dawny's fabulous sketch for this week which I followed:

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Heather Ellis Pure Innocence 01 coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Ovals
Spellbinders Labels 18
Sentiment Stamp - Craftwork cards
Ribbon and Button from stash

If you take a look at the  Papertake Weekly Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the design team and see who was the lucky winner of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenge:

Crafty Cardmakers - Winged Things
Penny's Paper Crafty - 2 or more papers
Polka Doodles - Candy colours (these colours remind me of sherbet pips!)
Allsorts - Button up!
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes 4 Kids
Card Mania - cute as a button
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my card today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment