Good morning to you all, my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend. It's certainly turned very cold this morning but still dry - for now!
Talking of the weather, my card today is part of the mid way reminder of the Ready Teddy Go Challenge
This month our theme is
Summer Days
Please don't forget that your entry MUST feature a bear or teddy too!
Our Sponsor is the wonderful Meiflower.
Prize for the lucky winner - £20 voucher to spend online.
So here is my Summery card
Items Used :
Stamp - Penny Johnson Bird and Bear coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Garden Party
Sentiment - LOTV
Memory Box Swirly Tree
Spellbinders Scallop Border Die
Tonic Studio meduim and small flower punches
Woodward medium leaf punch
If you pop over the Ready Teddy Go Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafty Calendars - We're going on a bear hunt
Deep Ocean Challenge - Goodbye SummerThank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment