Hello everyone. I hope you are well and are having a good week so far.
I still haven't really got used to being here without the children during the day. I can't imagine how I'll feel when they leave home! I'm glad I have you, my wonderful blogging friends, to keep me company.
Anyway, today I'm here with my GDT card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge
This week the theme is
Child's Play
make a card for a child, it can be for any occasion
The sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy
I have used another fabulous digi stamp from Digi-Stamp Boutique, this one is from the Funtime Dan Set.
I just love the look on that frog's face!
Digi Stamp - Digi Stamp Boutique Funtime Dan Set 2 coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Echo Park All About A Boy
Memory Box Summer Kites
Die-Namics Fishtail Flags Stax
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat Happy birthday Sentiments
If you pop along to the Papertake Weekly Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the Design Team
My mums craft shop Boys
Creative Corner Challenge - Child's Play
Digi Stamp Boutique - Sept Customer Competition
Divas by Design Water themed
Whimsy Masculine
Sieze the Birthday - Anything Birthday
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. It always amazes how kind and support you all are and I really do love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment