Here Comes Santa at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Hello to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week. Sending big hugs out to anyone who would like one!
We have had glorious weather here for the last 2 days and all my children seem to have settled nicely into their new terms at school and college so I'm happy!

My card today is part of the mid way reminder for the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.
This time our fun theme is
Here Comes Santa 
For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful Funky Kits

My image is one I bought last year in the sale, it's quite a large stamp and was so much fun to colour although it did make me feel rather sleepy. I'm yawning again looking at it now!


Items Used:
Stamp -  Heltz Cuppleditch Snoozing Santa coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Nordic Christmas 
Spellbinders Labels 1 and Scalloped Labels 1
Sentiment - Paula Pascual Christmas Messages
Polar White Flower Soft
Distress Ink - Antique Linen

If you take a look at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Graphic Markers - No Characters and or/colour an accessory (hope this counts, please feel free to delete if necessary!)
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Oldie but Goodie - Dies and Punches (old items are stamp and Sentiment)

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. 
I really do appreciate it, your support and encouragement means so much to me.
bye for now
hugs





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment